The Worm Factory® 360 Worm Bin
Composting with worms allows you to turn kitchen scraps, paper waste and cardboard into nutrient-rich soil for your plants. The Worm Factory® 360 composting system makes the entire process quick and easy.Learn More...
- Four stackable trays and base
- 16-page instructional booklet
- "Quick-Tips" lid
- Three piece accessory kit
- Complete bedding kit
- Instructional DVD
Why Compost with the Worm Factory® 360 Worm Bin?
Living Green with a Worm Bin
Did you know we throw away more than 25 percent of the food we prepare? That equates to 43,000 pounds every day! Why add more to the landfills when you can easily recycle your food scraps, junk mail and other organic waste right at home with your own compost worm bin?
The Best Organic Compost
The all natural fertilizer produced by worms contains three times as many nutrients as the soil itself, and comes with a team of helpful microbes to keep your plants healthy, green, retain nutrients for longer, and to fortify the soil they reside in.
Extra Small for Urban Homes
The Worm Factory 360 worm bin was designed to be lightweight, odorless, and easy to manage. Recycling your paper scraps into fertile soil for your house plants and balcony garden year round is effortless, even if you have only a small corner to spare.
How the Worm Factory® 360 Worm Bin Works
Simply add a handful of worms and your organic waste to the bottom tray of the worm bin. The worms will start processing the food. Once the bottom tray is filled add another tray. The worms migrate upward to the newest food source leaving the bottom tray full of nutrient-rich compost. It is important to note that worms are living creatures, and cannot tolerate extreme temperatures. We recommend that you keep the Worm Factory between 40 and 80 degrees.
- Expandable multi-tray design gives the largest volume of any home worm bin
- "Quick Tips" lid provides a handy reference when adding new material to the worm bin
- Accessory Kit provides all of the tools you'll need to make composting with worms quick and easy
- Odorless operation when following provided instructions for indoor use
- One Step assembly right out of the box for easy, quick setup
- Instructional DVD helps beginners get started quickly and easily with their worms
- Made in the USA with high-quality recycled materials and includes a 20 year warranty
- Year Round production of compost when used indoors during the winter months
Check out these Green Gardening Products, too!
Siroflex Starter Kit
Easy quick disconnect system makes using garden hoses and accessories a snap
Starter Kit: $29.95
the UrBin GrowerTM
Facilitates growth through a mixture of the Square Foot Gardening method, all natural soil amendments, and a self-watering reservoir.